aberdeen-music

awesome gig 4 decipher!!!

ousydecipher

hey ppl just to say we played at woodend barn last night at the foyer music amplified regional finals and it was fookin awesome,i aint one to brag...........but we kicked ass out of the 12 bands playin we ruled and won over alot of ppl so we played the encore and everyone dived onto the stage it was crazy!,

this night will live long in the 'cipher camp i just wanted to share my hyperness with you guys hope we do as well at the moorings gig on dec 9th(see what i did there?)

www.myspace.com/deciphermusicrules

www.decipher.cjb.net

ok well we do kick ass but now and then our drummer fucks up and goes out o time but he gets way too nervous but he only started out drummin since he met us so to all those who come along to the moorings gig dont be too hard on him if he fucks up cause he is quite concious of it and is likely to walk of and leave us standing like twats ha ha

but seriously we just have a laugh if we fuck up its someone else's fault,but ye come check us out should be a good night and i am interested as to how much we do get paid?

ok well we do kick ass but now and then our drummer fucks up and goes out o time but he gets way too nervous but he only started out drummin since he met us so to all those who come along to the moorings gig dont be too hard on him if he fucks up cause he is quite concious of it and is likely to walk of and leave us standing like twats ha ha

but seriously we just have a laugh if we fuck up its someone else's fault,but ye come check us out should be a good night and i am interested as to how much we do get paid?

punctuation.gif

Don't worry, he is your friend. He will help you out so that others can actually understand what the fuck you are on about.

• Upvote 1

Jesus christ.

I just listened to them (http://www.myspace.com/deciphermusicrules), and they are fucking terrible. Bland, unoriginal and seriously pathetic/whiney lyrics.

And the recordings are just pure inaudible rape. Worse than our old recordings.

WOW! this is seriously the first time someone has said they dont like us.............i am in shock i dunno what to say!

it never crossed my mind that some ppl would not like our music,is this why there is so many genres and diff types of bands?

(obviously i am being sarcastic!)

ha ha ha ha ha ha

I hate it when bands call themselves shit. If you don't think you're up to scratch, get back to yer fucking shed and get good.

i always find it funny when ppl try to criticise,dont get me wrong i hear what your sayin,but we aint lookin to be the next wembly arena sell out band,we just wanna play what sounds good at the time and have fun,is this a crime?

please 4 give me if we dont take it too serious,i find these sorts of things go to ppl's heads and they think they are cooler than they actually are

its all good fun!

p.s(this is not aimed at you spanish guy)

I hate it when bands call themselves shit. If you don't think you're up to scratch, get back to yer fucking shed and get good.

My thoughts exactly. Ousydecipher take this advice and listen up.

Austins gigging advice

1. If you think you're shit go home and practice, like ryan stated.
  2. If your drummer fucks up, smack him round the head and tell him to play right. Don't feel pity for him, they don't learn that way
  3. learn to spell, it wont make you a better musician it'll just help me read your posts better.

My thoughts exactly. Ousydecipher take this advice and listen up.

Austins gigging advice

1. If you think you're shit go home and practice, like ryan stated.
  2. If your drummer fucks up, smack him round the head and tell him to play right. Don't feel pity for him, they don't learn that way
  3. learn to spell, it wont make you a better musician it'll just help me read your posts better.

1. read above comment

2.i already do,but nerves get the better of him

3.i dont really have time to write everything perfectly its all slang i am sure you can read what i say and point out my spelling mistakes exactly

1. read above comment

2.i already do,but nerves get the better of him

3.i dont really have time to write everything perfectly its all slang i am sure you can read what i say and point out my spelling mistakes exactly

1. You must take it seriously if you've filled this thread asking people to come see your band. That would imply you'd take it seriously.

2. That's a poor shame. Tell him to fork out for some drum lessons, if not confidence classes

3. Take a chill pill and type, it's not that time consuming. This post must've taken 30 seconds tops.

case closed.