aberdeen-music

lil chris - gettin enough

framheim

now i don't really have a problem with the little dude, i think he's a good frontman and a good kid and is harmless enough.

however, his new song manages to rip off the buzzcocks and the killers in rapid succession. the chorus is exactly the same as the buzzcocks - ever fallen in love with someone(you shouldn've have fallen in love with)?

i don't blame the kid, he's probably never heard it but his producers should know better. pfft.

now i don't really have a problem with the little dude, i think he's a good frontman and a good kid and is harmless enough.

however, his new song manages to rip off the buzzcocks and the killers in rapid succession. the chorus is exactly the same as the buzzcocks - ever fallen in love with someone(you shouldn've have fallen in love with)?

i don't blame the kid, he's probably never heard it but his producers should know better. pfft.

Thank god someone else noticed the buzzcocks ripoff!! I thought i was the only one.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

he's a hack and a cunt. so is gene simmons. i bet he lays mad pipe on tour as well, even though he's like 8.

i really hate him. really. my friend was part of the rock school gig and he said chris demanded 2 bouncers come with him wherever he went at all times.

oh and he cried on tv.

oh and he sent me that message on myspace telling me how far he's gotten in the music industry. that screenshot is still on my profile to this day.

oh and he sent me that message on myspace telling me how far he's gotten in the music industry. that screenshot is still on my profile to this day.

It's gotta be worth keeping, just for sending to him when everyone hates him and he's living in a council flat somewhere in darkest nowhereville :p

You can't really blame the lad, but you sure as fuck can blame the so called producers who are meant to be guiding him. That first single was appalling. It sounded like two middle aged geezers let loose in a studio trying to make what they thought a 'young person's rock' record should sound like. Seldom have the words 'cash in' been more appropriate. He possibly could have had a decent music career, if he had been given time to get a band together, find the right sound, and then use his public image to promote that. Instead he got a crap backing tape chucked at him, and told to 'do his thing' over it. Now it sounds like they know they have no idea how to come up with another song, so have just ripped off a song they know and are hoping they'll squeeze another chart single out of him before they're found out. Waste.

hes playing moshulu december 7th, so avoid that area for sure that night!

ACTUALLY, theres an ace night at snafu with ERRORS and the LITTLE KICKS at snafu! just come down and be merry there instead and then you have no chance of meeting him and uncontrollably beating the little guy to death!

Incidentally, our drummer loves him but pretends he doesnt.im worried.