aberdeen-music

next deadloss gig

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take them along to the moorings! feed them absinthe!

The problem is that a 3 course meals starts at 8pm. What time would Deadloss be starting? I could make myself a 3 course meal smoothie milkshake type of thing and drink it in one go, but I think a combination of that and Deadloss Superstar might work havoc on my bowels...

It's a kick in the chuff whatever way you look at it.

OR!

Drag the wheel down from Moshulu, tape the names of every Deadloss song ever onto it, and give it a spin after every song.

nah, brian'l get drunk and call upon the services of others to spin said "wheel of misfortune" and this will end in disaster/broken knees and lungs for all infront of it

i have a big bump on my head and what looks like the imprint of 3 bass strings on my shoulder. whoever put them there should win.

i have never played guitar that badly on stage before.

no, wait.

i dont' remember ever playing guitar that badly on stage before. i never, ever want to see the video of last night. it just won't be funny in the cold light of day. on the other hand, it was fucking hilarious at the time. i got the giggles - i think it was a defensive mechanism so i wouldn't plunge my guitar through my own heart in a fit of despair.

i still can't believe people watched it. and some of them paid! suckers!

xxx