aberdeen-music

next deadloss gig

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you've got a paypal address, PM it to me, i'll give you some cash money (i'm still owe you for the last fudge fanzine you sent me too - i found the cheque when i moved flats!) and you can send me a copy of fear stalks and then if me play the gig, i'll guest on wall of skin, regardless of who you find to play for you :D

/x

rach - you just answered my next question... :)

spoonster - i'm sure you paid, you know. i think you perhaps lost that cheque and sent me another one? i might be wrong, of course...

IN OTHER NEWS -

it looks like all three potential bassists will be asked to play during the set. three songs each or something (it's bound to be a disaster, eh?)

rach - you just answered my next question... :)

spoonster - i'm sure you paid, you know. i think you perhaps lost that cheque and sent me another one? i might be wrong, of course...

IN OTHER NEWS -

it looks like all three potential bassists will be asked to play during the set. three songs each or something (it's bound to be a disaster, eh?)

I think you should film this...

good man! somebody was in the moorings the other night saying they bought it and been pleasantly suprised (he'd only seen us once, and obviously caught us on an off night :) )

in other news:

all three bassists appear to be available for the gig. crikey. so it looks like the three bassist thing WILL actually be going ahead.

dear lord.

good man! somebody was in the moorings the other night saying they bought it and been pleasantly suprised (he'd only seen us once, and obviously caught us on an off night :) )

in other news:

all three bassists appear to be available for the gig. crikey. so it looks like the three bassist thing WILL actually be going ahead.

dear lord.

are they going to play seperate or together? i like the version of stars on the live at exile CD, at one point you comment that the world record for stars is 12 minutes, you didnt beat it at that gig, have you managed to break the 12 minute barrier for stars yet?

are they going to play seperate or together? i like the version of stars on the live at exile CD, at one point you comment that the world record for stars is 12 minutes, you didnt beat it at that gig, have you managed to break the 12 minute barrier for stars yet?

craig was talking about a Random Bassist generator for each song... i thought we should just split the set into 'start', 'middle' and 'end'....

re: stars - i think i made up the 12 minute thing. i have no particular idea how long we've played stars for in the past... i suspect 10 mins odd must be the longest we've done it, but probably a few times :)

Guest onlynik
craig was talking about a Random Bassist generator for each song... i thought we should just split the set into 'start', 'middle' and 'end'....

re: stars - i think i made up the 12 minute thing. i have no particular idea how long we've played stars for in the past... i suspect 10 mins odd must be the longest we've done it, but probably a few times :)

The live at Exile version is 11 minutes 51 seconds