aberdeen-music

Fudge - Moorings - December 9th 2007

The Ghost Of Fudge

Fudge - Moorings - December 9th 2006

The Moorings Bar - 9th December

Fudge present:

Kenetic + ... To The Rescue + Longhorn + Decipher

www.myspace.com/keneticmusic

"If I could draw on walls in my head, I would make a mark that was there for eternity. Trying to draw a line that's my life, a simple thing, untouched by symbols. No complexity of pattern. No stopping this line." is all their myspace page tells us.

www.myspace.com/totherescueuk

Featuring singer/guitarist Jon from Moorings favourites Deadenstereo: ...To The Rescue formed from the discarded genetic matter of other things, coming together to create a harmonious wooly mammoth with pop tusks and a knowing smile. Sounds like a battle of wits between Oscar Wilde and Howard Stern. They claim to sound like sadly missed Aberdonians Maple, who in turn sounded a bit like The Pixies

www.meloveyoulonghorn.com

If youd like to see a cow skull belching smoke from its nostrils, I suggest heading to their none-more-rock website. Youll hear some mellow stoner-style tunes too. They also feature a member of sadly deceased Edinburgh rockers Deadenstereo who were pretty popular in this neck of the woods. His name is Craig. Come down and check them out, if you like them (and I expect you will), well bring them back!

www.myspace.com/deciphermusicrules

We have a pretty wide range of influences but here are some mxpx, Blink 182, Silverchair, Therapy...etc

Its almost like none of these bands are capable of writing a biography, isnt it?

FNight83.jpg

o ye should be a sweet gig even tho we are the worst band ha ha!!!

First rule of rocking out like you've got a pair: never admit to your own fallibility. everything you do is the best ever. Period.

This will be Longhorn's first gig, and in fact, our singer has never played a gig in his life.

But we're not apologising for that, in fact we'll be selling new faces after the show to replace the ones we rock off.

Party naked. We do.