Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

Fudge - Moorings - December 9th 2007

Fudge - Moorings - December 9th 2006

The Moorings Bar - 9th December

Fudge present:

Kenetic + ... To The Rescue + Longhorn + Decipher

www.myspace.com/keneticmusic

"If I could draw on walls in my head, I would make a mark that was there for eternity. Trying to draw a line that's my life, a simple thing, untouched by symbols. No complexity of pattern. No stopping this line." is all their myspace page tells us.

www.myspace.com/totherescueuk

Featuring singer/guitarist Jon from Moorings favourites Deadenstereo: ...To The Rescue formed from the discarded genetic matter of other things, coming together to create a harmonious wooly mammoth with pop tusks and a knowing smile. Sounds like a battle of wits between Oscar Wilde and Howard Stern. They claim to sound like sadly missed Aberdonians Maple, who in turn sounded a bit like The Pixies

www.meloveyoulonghorn.com

If youd like to see a cow skull belching smoke from its nostrils, I suggest heading to their none-more-rock website. Youll hear some mellow stoner-style tunes too. They also feature a member of sadly deceased Edinburgh rockers Deadenstereo who were pretty popular in this neck of the woods. His name is Craig. Come down and check them out, if you like them (and I expect you will), well bring them back!

www.myspace.com/deciphermusicrules

We have a pretty wide range of influences but here are some mxpx, Blink 182, Silverchair, Therapy...etc

Its almost like none of these bands are capable of writing a biography, isnt it?

FNight83.jpg

o ye should be a sweet gig even tho we are the worst band ha ha!!!

First rule of rocking out like you've got a pair: never admit to your own fallibility. everything you do is the best ever. Period.

This will be Longhorn's first gig, and in fact, our singer has never played a gig in his life.

But we're not apologising for that, in fact we'll be selling new faces after the show to replace the ones we rock off.

Party naked. We do.

ha ha true true longhorn but we like to make sure everyone knows we suck so they dont expect anything good and hopefully they will think"hey there not bad" but we do think we rule ass we just dont wanna come across as big headed cause we just have fun

sayin as you gonna be there dude i look 4ward to meeting you

ousy

if i am honest we do kick ass but last time i said that i got attacked 4 bragging and being big headed then i say we suck and ppl are like,dont play then so what do i say we are as good as the next band?(only better)

ha ha ha ha ha ha

although there are a few bands in toon that suck ass big time.......................

In a show of Edinburgh based solidarity, I would like to say that both To The Rescue and Longhorn rock massively, although in very, very different ways...

Having said that, you'll never know unless you come along!

Matamp.jpg

The gig's not 2007 either. I'd know, it's the Chinese year of the Bull God.

Nor is it in Northern Ireland as the Myspaz page suggests...

Dear me Bri, too much cherry ale!