aberdeen-music

The unofficial Ah-nee thread!

Old Gold

I can't believe Raw Deal hasn't been mentioned yet, that's the best Ah-nee film.

Killing a bunch of goons in a quarry being soundtracked by Satisfaction, ace! Infiltrating the mafia despite having that strong an Austrian accent, teaching his police chief to walk again, the film is amazing. I actually want to watch it again right now.

I can't believe Raw Deal hasn't been mentioned yet, that's the best Ah-nee film.

Killing a bunch of goons in a quarry being soundtracked by Satisfaction, ace! Infiltrating the mafia despite having that strong an Austrian accent, teaching his police chief to walk again, the film is amazing. I actually want to watch it again right now.

Worth it for the "You shood nat driynk and bayke" alone

Sorry, Arnie "borrowed" that one.

© the great Kinky Friedman from his classic song, "Waitret, Please Waitret, Come Sit on my Face", released 1974.

Ah well, I guess he at least popularised it to an extent. At any rate, most of Arnie's lines are going to have been scripted by someone else. Although I would like to believe the idea that Arnie just comes on to a film set and disregards a sensible script in favour of the sorts of amazing things he generally does say.

I'm surprised nobody seems to have mentioned the sort of thing found on the following page of links:

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/arnold-soundboards.htm

Just put your phone to your computer speakers and away you go.