aberdeen-music

is it just me..

Guest Gregor Ascension

I would like the second shirt if the "My Minds Weapon" writing wasn't in that awful green colour. I do like the design on the first shirt though.

i'll be honest Camie, I hate that colour too... but not using it would be missing the point!

The shirt, and in particular the logo, is our tribute to all the 80's thrash bands that Ben and I in particular grew up on.

Check out old school thrash tshirts by bands such as nuclear assault and overkill etc, they all used that rank slime green colour.

And 'scream bloody core' is in reference to the first Death album 'Scream Bloody Gore'. See what we did there?

Guest inc18457

i think it's a really good idea.

people on myspace will donate if they want to, and won't if they don't!

the paypal thing is probably a good suggestion, but don't paypal take away around 50p of every inward money transfer? so MMW would only see 50p of every pound, which is still better than nothing!!!!

hahahaha!!

as dan has already clarified, it was a complete piss take and not really something that this band would ever do unless things were REALLY desperate!

our van doesnt break down and is fine for the time being (touches wood.)

if we could get an address for scorge that would be better. could buy him a heart bypass surgery, or at least a book on how to be even remotely funny.

i'll be honest Camie, I hate that colour too... but not using it would be missing the point!

The shirt, and in particular the logo, is our tribute to all the 80's thrash bands that Ben and I in particular grew up on.

Check out old school thrash tshirts by bands such as nuclear assault and overkill etc, they all used that rank slime green colour.

And 'scream bloody core' is in reference to the first Death album 'Scream Bloody Gore'. See what we did there?

I did think it looked awfully "eighties-ish". I do like the t shirt I just hate that green...:love: