aberdeen-music

The Grim Northern Social, Ghost of Bongo, Flaming Katy

FatHand

• 2 weeks later...
Yup! And I'll be lining them up at the bar:cheers:

Did you line them up too early, get fed up with the Grim's 2 hour soundcheck and go home?!

GNS were pretty good. First I've seen them with their new line up. I like the first album better than the new stuff but they'll maybe grow on me once I get the album.

Did you line them up too early, get fed up with the Grim's 2 hour soundcheck and go home?!

GNS were pretty good. First I've seen them with their new line up. I like the first album better than the new stuff but they'll maybe grow on me once I get the album.

Yeah they took 2.5 hours when we played with them.

Ha! My frieNds and I went on a bit of a pub crawl. We bumped in to a crowd of people I used to work with who were out on a leaving do. Lost all track of time and had the mother of hangovers to prove it on the Saturday:puke:

It was a pretty busy night. Flaming Katy were excellent first time I have seen them and enjoyed their set. Grim Northern Social were not as good as I expected technically good and sound quality very good but the songs were not my kind of thing plus was getting quite anxious to get on stage and play myself. Despite finally getting to play at about 1.45am, people stuck around to watch and to those that did, thank you very much! We had a good laugh. The stage invader who knocked over Franks guitar amp and put an end to Rob's bass pedal :swearing:made it an interesting gig to come back with. Needless to say, he got booted off the stage!