aberdeen-music

[GIG] Zapatista health clinic benefit show @ The Tunnels

For more info on Edinburgh Chiapas Solidarity Group, the Zapatista struggle, and info on Zapatista autonomous municipality 16 de Febrero with which Edinburgh Chiapas Solidarity are twinned, involved in raising much needed funds for the construction of a health clinic in the area, visit http://www.edinchiapas.org.uk

This last comment started a rumour which got back to me on sunday morning. I thought I was going to have to do the talk myself! Don't spread rumours like that again please!

Caroline (zapatista gig organiser)

The information (while proved wrong) came from a usually reputable source, a person who lives and is politically active in Edinburgh and who knows Mike. Sure, I guess he misunderstood the situation - a call had gone out to find other folks willing to make it here, but no one else could be found. He hadn't realised that Mike had always intended on making it along. I posted the information only so folks would not be disappointed. Shit, I posted this thread so as to get folks along. You should be thanking me. Christ.