aberdeen-music

Pink or Brown ?

Biz

Pink did a great homo -lesbotic trapeze act where she shared her cunning aerial stunts with a similar double bagger, it was fannytastic, the way they did the splits and rubbed each other up the richt way was a joy to behold, I wonder if her last name is Brown, hmmm, perhaps she resides in Glebe Street with the other Broons, anyway I digress, yeah, phwoarrrrr, Pink, hmmm, I canna get the grin aff my face at the mere mention of her name, AND she has a lesbotic following who go doon the front at all the gigs and get their coapy baps oot, double phwoarrr and a good old Boyyoyoiyoyoing tae, well it was either that or watch Deacon Blue , but I couldnae tak the risk of being hospitalised as they sang Chocolate girl, it would be enough to get me sniggering like Beavis at the very least.

Aye Pink Broon was great, and the support act Mudbone were other contenders for the double entendre antics you are likely to read in some crappy mag like Fudge Fanzine, finur finur, Fudge, heh heh heh.

Pink did a great homo -lesbotic trapeze act where she shared her cunning aerial stunts with a similar double bagger, it was fannytastic, the way they did the splits and rubbed each other up the richt way was a joy to behold, I wonder if her last name is Brown, hmmm, perhaps she resides in Glebe Street with the other Broons, anyway I digress, yeah, phwoarrrrr, Pink, hmmm, I canna get the grin aff my face at the mere mention of her name, AND she has a lesbotic following who go doon the front at all the gigs and get their coapy baps oot, double phwoarrr and a good old Boyyoyoiyoyoing tae, well it was either that or watch Deacon Blue , but I couldnae tak the risk of being hospitalised as they sang Chocolate girl, it would be enough to get me sniggering like Beavis at the very least.

Aye Pink Broon was great, and the support act Mudbone were other contenders for the double entendre antics you are likely to read in some crappy mag like Fudge Fanzine, finur finur, Fudge, heh heh heh.

Another fine early hours Bizrant ready to be deleted when he wakes up.

At least it would be if I hadn't just quoted it...

...again with the lesbians :rolleyes:

yer some man ur ye no' ?

Guest DustyDeviada

Best. Post. Ever.

cheerio and thanks for all the fish

It has been pointed out to me that my posts are not funny so I will stop.

I have had a hoot over the last year or so, but apparently I have wasted my time and everyone elses by writing inanne comments, cheers and cheerio, Biz.

Guest DustyDeviada
It has been pointed out to me that my posts are not funny so I will stop.

I have had a hoot over the last year or so, but apparently I have wasted my time and everyone elses by writing inanne comments, cheers and cheerio, Biz.

Boo! I thought your posts were funny.