aberdeen-music

[GIG] Experimental/Ambient @ The Belmont Cinema

Guest Donald

On the 26th of November The Belmont Picturehouse is showing "Her Noise" as part of the Sound Festival. To coincide with this I'm putting on a few experimental musicians in the bar afterwards. Line up is

Noma www.myspace.com/noma1

Guitar drones made using various household objects-mobile phones, hair driers, dildos etc.

Wounded Knee www.myspace.com/mrknee

Electrohypnol Folk Croonings

Exit The Cockpit

It's free entry but as two of the musicians are coming from down south I would ask for a donation of 2/3 to go towards petrol money for them.

Hope to see some of you there.Donny2Web.jpg

the second performers in the video, the guy with the guitar strap, usurper??

that was fucking shite.

the other two were alright.

Usurper are actually pretty good live but you do actually have to be in the same room as them rather than watching them on a video.

Usurper are actually pretty good live but you do actually have to be in the same room as them rather than watching them on a video.
I dunno, when it started, i felt qutie sick by whatever it was he was putting in that thing, then after a while I just thought "ehhh, nit".

Might try and come to this gig though.

Thanks to everybody who came down to this.

There is a small review of the Infest gig in Glasgow which both Noma and Wouinded Knee played at in this months copy of The Wire magazine if it interests anybody.