aberdeen-music

Jonah Matranga

Guest MDP

what are your opinions on him? would you like to see him in aberdeen?

:up:

Stupid question. I think most people who are into mid-90's emo(as in the proper stuff)/ hardcore would be into seeing him play.

Secondly, i don't think it'd fit in his current tour schedule(barring cancelatations), there's no uk gaps and i doubt he'd fly back from the continent just for one show.

Maybe for the future though.

It's nae exactly rocket science to gather that there'd be a decent enough crowd for Jonah in Aberdeen. As a certain celebrity mouth said to me the other day surely if you wanted to put him on that much you'd do it regardless of what people said on here? Do you want to see him in Aberdeen yourself Ross?

• 2 months later...
Not sure that drummonds would be the best venue for it. Pretty noisy bar.

Apart from money issues, im sure the venue is perfect for recouping easier. But would be better to see him in a nice venue, with a more respectful audience.

That's what I was kinda thinking, maybe moshulu would suit a bit better. With this kinda gig it seems people are dead set on seeing the band rather than a chilled atmosphere for local bands that drummonds provides well. :up: