aberdeen-music

Bromhead's Jacket - ONE UP (In Store)

rowan

Bromhead's Jacket will be doing an instore on Friday 17th at One Up on Belmont Street.

Time to be confirmend but more likely than not it'll be dinner time 1pm onwards.

COME ONE COME ALL...

P.S The album is out on Monday so if you aint ordered it yet, then i suggest you get a copy. It's blinding..

I think you may be getting a little confused by my last post GSTAR, i meant that it would be a good opportunity for people who are under 18 etc (who wouldn't be allowed into the like of The Tunnels) to have the opportunity to see the band..

Erm, for someone who posts constantly about crap indie bands at the likes of The Tunnels, shouldn't you know by now that The Tunnels is pretty much a blanket 14+ for gigs finishing by 11ish?

I used to like you, these days you just come across like a total twat...

Ack, Jamesy, i'm sure you're used to feeling ratty after a long day/night/whatever..only difference is that you can't really go and mock people on here because they're people important to you whereas they're unimportant to me, right?

only difference is that you can't really go and mock people on here because they're people important to you whereas they're unimportant to me, right?

Thanks for explaining your attitude to the site, I had been wondering. Jamesy has a point - these days you seem to be contributing less and less, and seem to exist merely to snipe at others. Please think about it.

Ack, Jamesy, i'm sure you're used to feeling ratty after a long day/night/whatever..only difference is that you can't really go and mock people on here because they're people important to you whereas they're unimportant to me, right?

Actually, I'm totally relaxed, on holiday in the States, and I am mocking someone, you, for being a little twat, kinda simple, you complete tool!

:)

Thanks for explaining your attitude to the site, I had been wondering. Jamesy has a point - these days you seem to be contributing less and less, and seem to exist merely to snipe at others. Please think about it.

Come on, you know as well as I do that there are much worse people on this site that get off scot free.