aberdeen-music

help,i need a new guitar!!!!

ousydecipher

hey guys,i lookin 4 a new guitar a nice lookin one thats half decent to play and that has a nice low price tag,i have a strat mexican but i locked it away when i got a yamaha pacifica and when i dug it out the neck was all warped and the pick ups are rusty so rather than sort it i just want a new one so................

another strat,gibson,ibanez or yamaha will do and if anyone has or knows where i can get a cheap marshall mg series stack or peavy that would be cool

cheers,ousy decipher

Bruce Millars or R n' Bs. I've had equally bad experiences with both so couldn't recommend one over the other. I'm sure some other folk can come up with better suggestions.

i like the mg series they nice i cant find any other amp i like apart from peavy any suggestions so i can go try some out?

Depends on your price range really.

For around 200 you can get a Vox ADVT in a number of sizes. I've got the 50 watt and it's a marvelous thing. Loads of sounds, and a power breaker so you don't piss off the neighbours too much.

I have an ESP Frankenstrat for sale if you decide you want a new strat style guitar - ESP alder body, ESP maple neck with 21 fret ebony board, EMG 85/SA/SA pickups, Sperzel locking tuners, Wilkinson trem. 200 btw.

Regarding the amp - what's your price range and what sorta sound are you going for? There are LOTS of amps better than the MG series.

:up:

i like the mg series they nice i cant find any other amp i like apart from peavy any suggestions so i can go try some out?

They sound balls and whats the point in lugging a huge cab about if it produces a crap sound. Even an AVT sounds better than a MG. Unless you have good solid transport and a mate to help you lug it around, you should consider getting a combo amp.

Depends what sound you are looking for really. If you are after a really nice clean tone but yet they same kinda distortion sound for a marhsall i suggest a fender amp with a Marshall distortion pedal (ie) a drivemaster or something like that.

Just my thoughts...

(My band mate has the MG cab and head, so i am familiar with it)

I have an ESP Frankenstrat for sale if you decide you want a new strat style guitar - ESP alder body, ESP maple neck with 21 fret ebony board, EMG 85/SA/SA pickups, Sperzel locking tuners, Wilkinson trem. 200 btw.

Regarding the amp - what's your price range and what sorta sound are you going for? There are LOTS of amps better than the MG series.

I still really want that 'thing' I just can't justify it without getting rid of something else first.:down:

hey man ant chance o some pics?

as 4 an amp i am gettin no good feedback about the mg's so i aint sure bit i do like alot of sounds clean and dirty...............i guess a grunge/old skool metal type sound if that makes any sense

hey man ant chance o some pics?

as 4 an amp i am gettin no good feedback about the mg's so i aint sure bit i do like alot of sounds clean and dirty...............i guess a grunge/old skool metal type sound if that makes any sense

It's hard to suggest anything unless you've got a price range in mind.

well iaint sure bout price i'd rather spend a bit more to get something good than just do with what i can afford but at same time i aint made of money..............say 300 also the venues i have played they usually have a marshall jsl model (i think its thats ) which i really dont like,if i could get some suggestions i will look into them,cheers ousy

www.myspace.com/deciphermusicrules