aberdeen-music

Removing blood stains

Bobby

What have you tried already?

It could prove to be fairly difficult if the blood is dry, however try rinsing with cold water (never hot, as this sets the stain) making sure not to spread it! Once it starts to lift you can try adding some detergent to the cold water and just keep on blotting it!

Good luck! :up:

p.s removing the body may require rather more effort!

What have you tried already?

It could prove to be fairly difficult if the blood is dry, however try rinsing with cold water (never hot, as this sets the stain) making sure not to spread it! Once it starts to lift you can try adding some detergent to the cold water and just keep on blotting it!

Good luck! :up:

p.s removing the body may require rather more effort!

cool, i'll try that.

for anyone wondering, there is no homicide to report. My mother did have a nasty fall though, but is home safe with her heid stitched up.

Try Hydrogen Peroxide. You should be able to get it at a chemist, no stronger than 5% solution though or it will have a bleaching effect. Pour some of the solution on the stain, watch it bubble, them use a (cold) damp cloth on it. Repeat as necessary.

By the way, if you ever get blood on your clothes, spit on it. The enzymes in your saliva instantly break down the blood and it will just disappear. Has to be your own spit though - anyone elses will have no effect...

Try Hydrogen Peroxide. You should be able to get it at a chemist, no stronger than 5% solution though or it will have a bleaching effect. Pour some of the solution on the stain, watch it bubble, them use a (cold) damp cloth on it. Repeat as necessary.

By the way, if you ever get blood on your clothes, spit on it. The enzymes in your saliva instantly break down the blood and it will just disappear. Has to be your own spit though - anyone elses will have no effect...

Is that last bit true? That's amazing! Isn't your catalase or whatever the same as everyone else's? How does it work? I'll go and read about it. I hope this isn't a stitch-up aimed at me.

I'm guessing it'd have to be your own blood n'all? It's be pretty funny seeing a hitman running away from a crime wiping himself down with a severed tongue.

that just reminded me... next time you;re in drummonds, look at the roof above the pool table area! HOLY SHIT looks like someone got stabbed, repeatedly! all due to a couple of karloff gigs though.

for anyone wondering, there is no homicide to report. My mother did have a nasty fall though, but is home safe with her heid stitched up.
Seriously, the things that were entering my head, all of the scenarios I could think of included

1-Buckfast

2-Kiwi Pete

3-Jord

4-That cunt fae UK Death Charge

5-lubricant

6-a broken guitar

7-leopard print g-string

Shampoo is apparently great for getting rid of blood.

Seriously... I saw it on that Brainiac show before playing football on Monday.

Poor bastard got his head split open at the game too, hope he used some on his footy slacks!

One of my co-workers was running about the other week, slipped and gave herself an almighty crack on the head as well as a good crack at the side of her eye. Blood everywhere.

Johnny, you don't play at Goals do you?

Some of the guys in the elagues take it way too seriously for my liking!

haha yeah i used to be a full time receptionist there, i dealt with all the letters and stuff going out, loads going to team captains about their/someone on their team/their team in general's conduct. used to get wives phoning up and kicking up a fuss about unfair games too.

Seriously, the things that were entering my head, all of the scenarios I could think of included

1-Buckfast

2-Kiwi Pete

3-Jord

4-That cunt fae UK Death Charge

5-lubricant

6-a broken guitar

7-leopard print g-string

nah, thats this weekend. and crawford is a cunt, you;re right.