aberdeen-music

Heroes

Camie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a bit bored with flash back episodes in every program (even bored with Lost's) but this was a good episode, quite a lot happened, questions were answered and i can't wait to see where its going (only 6 eps left?)

This was my favourite episode of the series.

It was so sad at then but also ace use of abilities from Parkman and Claire.

I thought this weeks was really good, I was a bit worried that after last weeks it'd be a let down but i think i enjoyed it more. Hiro was great (as usual), Mohinder got to be torture boy and we found out heaps of things.

Who didn't watch the end, point at the TV and go "I didn't recognise you without your scar"?

You're jokin' I thought this was the best episode yet - certainly in the top 3.

Loads of stuff happened with Claire, Muhinder, Peter, Nathan, Hiro.

The scar !! :ding:

Aye, true but it wasn't as great as the last episode or the one where Peter starts to control is abilities or the one where Peter is visited by Hiro from the future.

Sylar is bugging me too now.

Can't wait to see what happens to poor Peter though!

• 2 weeks later...
Watched episodes 1-12 in the last few days. It's great, Hiro and Claire are definitely the best things about it though. When are they all get together and form a crime fighting team?

Apparently it happens by the end of the season but we've seen some partnerships/trios.

So annoyed have to wait till 23rd April for last few episodes.

• 1 month later...

When posting details of specific happenings in the episodes please use the spoiler tag

It's not hard to use and saves those of us who are still playing catch up from having the episodes ruined :up:

Otherwise I may be forced to commit violence. I'm 9 episodes down now, going to try and get through another 3 episodes tonight and kick off the downloads of a few more after that.

Ok, I've caught up now.

Episode 19:

Pretty good, but I was expecting more from the Peter vs Sylar fight. It's interesting that they had Linderman doing the narration at the start, perhaps the last few episodes are going to be more from his perspective than Mohinder's. Surely only bad things can happen to space-time with badass hiro meeting nerdy hiro?

I'd like to know what Peter's Mum's power is, I'll maybe read the graphic novels on the NBC site tomorrow and see if it's revealed there.

All in all it's still doing a lost and posing lots of questions instead of giving answers. I'd like to see them actually using their powers and kicking some ass. Guess I'll have to wait for season 2 for that.