aberdeen-music

Heroes

Camie

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanished was about a senators wife who went missing, they made 14 or so episodes and it was cancelled, it was a bit hit and miss, but it kept you interested (kinda turned into Alias near the end) Didn't really have any known actors in it, had a wifie from ER and a bloke from Home and Away.

Smith was about a gang of robbers led by Ray Liotta. It got cancelled after 3 episodes (4 to 7 were released online later), I will admit 2 and 3 were a bit slow but it showed promise and 4 - 7 were great. There's a synopsis of the episodes they didn't get to make and it looked like it could have been really good. It's probably best if you don't watch it cos you'll just end up cursing the stupid networks who insist on cancelling shows before they get a chance :swearing:

Oh and Heroes, I knew that there was no more til the end of January, and episode 10 ended without a huge "what happens next moment", but I couldn't stop myself from watching 11 and I really wish I hadn't, I need to know what happens next. I've fallen in love with the program (especially Hiro)

If they cancel this show there will be war!

Oh and Heroes, I knew that there was no more til the end of January, and episode 10 ended without a huge "what happens next moment", but I couldn't stop myself from watching 11 and I really wish I hadn't, I need to know what happens next. I've fallen in love with the program (especially Hiro)

If they cancel this show there will be war!

It wont be getting cancelled, it's getting 15million viewers a week in the US, which isn't too far off Lost nowadays.

BBC2 have got the rights to Heroes if anyones interested but I'm guessing most folk reading this thread are downloaders. Also theres a pretty good heroes podcast here The 10th Wonder Podcast - NBC Heroes

Comparing it Lost isn't that great. Lost's viewer ratings are falling by the minute.

I'm glad BBC2 has it and not Scum One.

Thanks for the podcast link!

I'll check it out. I've only been used to Lostcasts.com for Lost podcast(which is done very well).

Apparently the creatorof Lost and Heroes both spoke before about how it'd be cool to overlap the two stories(as there is some similarity behind the ideas-especially the coincidence of how people bump into each other), but due to them both both being owned by rival companies it will never happen.

Right one question?

What is Vanished and Smith?

Sheepie beat me to it.

Vanished was ok at best but Smith was getting really good.

Have you watched all of Jericho yet ? I really liked it but think it has tailed off a bit recently.

I'll still watch it though, I'm a sucker for survival/post apocalypitc stuff :up:

Comparing it Lost isn't that great. Lost's viewer ratings are falling by the minute.

I'm glad BBC2 has it and not Scum One.

Thanks for the podcast link!

I'll check it out. I've only been used to Lostcasts.com for Lost podcast(which is done very well).

Apparently the creatorof Lost and Heroes both spoke before about how it'd be cool to overlap the two stories(as there is some similarity behind the ideas-especially the coincidence of how people bump into each other), but due to them both both being owned by rival companies it will never happen.

Yeah the podcast is pretty decent not checked out any other ones, although I think there's a heroescast.com. I like the Lostcast folk, really in depth. Great listening for my daily commute!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...