aberdeen-music

[GIG] Alamos + Strong Like Ox + M.A.P.S @ Cafe Drummonds

Guest Mr Blastcap
Great gig! We've (Alamos) have certainly played alot better but M.A.P.S and Strong Like Ox both played brilliant sets. Thanks to the I Fly Spitfires guys for organising the show and to everyone who came along!

i wrote them off for taxing reasons, in other words they were dull. big as fuck bass amp though. the last few songs they played were good though- maybe that was moving to the bar and out of the wall of sludge . they were okay i suppose. which i'd a been there earlyer to catch Maps tho'.

i liked the row of band members standing watching, it was grand.

D I N G !

Guest bluesxman

Fecking snare wire plastic fixing thing snapped about a minute into our last song. :swearing:

I enjoyed both Strong Like Ox and Alamos. Strong Like Ox were bastard loud. My ears have taken a fair kicking this week

Guest idol_wild

I thought Alamos were really good. They finished with 'Polemics', which as an awfully good song. The new stuff sounded good, but with the instrumental they should get some vocals on the go.

Good to meet Alamos and Strong Like Ox, we'll hopefully share bills again in the future.