aberdeen-music

food in the bassment

Metarie

I know a few of the chefs are on these boards but I have to ask: What the hell is going on with the grub? It's so hit or miss these days, nothing is constantly good/the same, apart from the chips. The menu has been the same for a few years now, there's really no excuse for the food to differ so much depending who is in the kitchen.

The chicken wings for example used to be really nice, just saucy enough (now then) and with quite a lot of meat on them. I had some today and they were scrawny as hell and swimming in icy cold BBQ sauce.

What's going on guys?

they couldn't make chili, which in turn had a negative knock-on effect on practically the whole menu.

Haha.There's only one person who should make the chilli in there. :) I like the food in there. It always seems fine no matter what chef is on but then I am usually deliberately starving so I can eat it all. Atm they seem to be changing things and chefs so that might be a reason.

I was thinking about going to eat there now.....

Cat

• 7 months later...