aberdeen-music

Pole Dancing

Hardcore Mel

Really really good idea......It's fun dancing on the moshulu poles but I'm no good at it, absolute shite 2 b exact, but I guess it's a laugh for some ppl.....

Ne way yeah I need exercise and seeing as I can't b assed goin 2 the gym in all my free time then I'm opting for the pole dancing classes :D

That way, me and Stace will b soooo much more enjoyable 2 watch :angel:

Originally posted by Hardcore Mel

I think Rob should open up Moshulu during the day/evening and hire a stripper/ex stripper to give ladies some pole dancing lessons. it's so much fun, but i want to learn how to do it properly, and pole dancing is the new yoga so i'm sure loads of people would be interested. i know my mum would go.

anyone else agree?

yeah, sounds cool, but you'd want a pole dancer, not a stripper. they're completely different y'know :rolleyes:

but i'd like to try it, am too scared to try it when I'm at moshulu, too many people watching and me with no experience

Guest xxMikkixx

I could show some people a few moves, but then I wouldn't get a chance to dance on the poles when a good song comes on. I reckon moshulu should hire a couple of girls to do pole dancin, I would be up for that.

Cho

<SKIDROW>

it was, because the girls were getting pissed off that punters were dancing on them, and punters were getting pissed off at being told they couldn't dance.

the poles get hogged a lot most of the time anyway, and at least it would be hogged with people who knew what they were doing. i dance on them all the time. i just would like to learn a few more moves and get some exercise at the same time. go on rob and flik, you know you want to!

I'd do some dancing... if I was thinner... I feel so ridiculous... I need to hide away... away in the shadows.

I'd love to though. I'd probably do ti if I was drunk. I've been kicked out of places for my dodgy drunken dancing... they called it "lewd" deary me.

I think this is an excelent [sp?] idea...:woohoo:

strippers/lap dancers do kinda have the same job as pole dancers but pole dancers are a hell of alot more classy and lap dancers/strppers cant really pole dance that good, that explains the mess the 2 stippers made that night they were paid...

anyways, i think there should be a period of maybe 2 months where pole dancing lessons are given and at the end when everyone is ready there should be a pole dancing competition one night at moshulu! that gives u a chance to show off...just a bit of fun..winner gets a box of chocolates [yada yada yada] or somethin...

(maybe the more we push the higher the chance of gettin this.........)