aberdeen-music

poledancing kids

Stripey

Wrong! Just wrong!

- Tony , Ipswich, Suffolk

Come on... it's the daily mail. We're all going to hell according to them anyway. It's not worth the nazi loving paper it's printed on.

What's up with the kids getting a bit of exercise? Litte fatties could do with some sort of exciting fitness ideas.

The sad thing is that there are many parents who will buy this for their daughters, whilst going onto the clothes sections where the cropped tops, leopard skin leggings and the high boots. They will be smothered in make-up, everything pierced along with the matching tattoos like mums.

- Linja, London

No more Tesco shopping for me. Tesco obviously does not think much of their customers to stock such a nasty product.

- Carol Collier London, london england

I moved back to Australia with my British husband to have our kids - and this is a great example of why!

- Louise, Melbourne, Australia

A pal took a seasonal job in a shop that sold poles last year & the kids didn't bother him. Rather, it was the 20 to 30-0dd stone wifies who were determined to do a demo for their partners on the poles in-shop. Bleurgh!

He seldom had the heart to tell them that the demo poles had somewhat better structural reinforcement than the bracket supplied in the sale item! :D

As for poledancing kids. There was a wee lassie giving quite a good show on a Holburn St lamppost the other weekend.

:D