aberdeen-music

Singer required!!

headradio

Hi. We are a 4-piece so far (though a potential keyboardist will likely join) and we're looking for a good vocalist to complete the lineup and add ace melodies to songs we've got. You should be 18-26, male or female i dont care, and be good at finding catchy melodies. Bands we like:

Sigor Ros, Arcade Fire, Super Furry Animals, Interpol, strokes, Pavement, The Shins, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, Graham Coxon, Elbow, Mogwai, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Longwave, Joy Division, Trail of Dead, Pixies!!

Tunes are performed with bass, two guitars (one acoustic, one electric) and drums. Lots of distortion in chorus, delay in verses. Quite space age soundin.

If you're interested, send me an email on headradio8041@yahoo.co.uk! No time wasters.

Cheers for your time.

Guest Neubeatz
Hi. We are a 4-piece so far (though a potential keyboardist will likely join) and we're looking for a good vocalist to complete the lineup and add ace melodies to songs we've got. You should be 18-26, male or female i dont care, and be good at finding catchy melodies. Bands we like:

Sigor Ros, Arcade Fire, Super Furry Animals, Interpol, strokes, Pavement, The Shins, Death Cab for Cutie, Bright Eyes, Graham Coxon, Elbow, Mogwai, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Longwave, Joy Division, Trail of Dead, Pixies!!

Tunes are performed with bass, two guitars (one acoustic, one electric) and drums. Lots of distortion in chorus, delay in verses. Quite space age soundin.

If you're interested, send me an email on headradio8041@yahoo.co.uk! No time wasters.

Cheers for your time.

Is your band all black?

I ask as your add is agist, so you wont mind a racist reply....8-)

Guest Neubeatz

Cool, dont take me too seriously, (old mannie) ha ha, I'm just having a laugh, :up:

I think that judging by your line up, ambitions, and what sort of stuff you listen too it will be a good band for any potential singer(no matter what age lol) :)

Guest Mr Blastcap

im a singer with an hnd in vocalism from Aberdeen college (just finished it) , i like all the bands you mentioned , apart from the Pixies? who are they?

Guest Mr Blastcap
Are you going on to do honours?

They are small people who live at the end of my garden

ace.

how do we achieve world peace?

and by the way, i cant do the honours course because i'm off to Ireland to do do a PGDIP in the "ism's" of Iggy and the Stooges funded by the Del Franklin benevolent fund. Have you won the lottery yet, can you lend me £1.60 for the bus?