aberdeen-music

Buying land from the council

Guest NULL

Guest Mr Blastcap

theres stuff on the councill website about this, think its in the property section. not sure but you might have to pay a fee first off to get them to check if they actually own the land and are allowed to sell it. the site is a bit of a nightmare to navigate also- so the previous posters comment might get you further, make a few calls. remember the councill is a policratic regime like old Hitlers set up- use this to your advantage....

Look at me I'm (insert your amazing thing here) I better ask how it's done on Aberdeen music first just so people know what I'm doing!!!

If you have the money to buy land and lack the intellect to ask the appropriate people how its done, I think your money would be better spent on drugs and alcohol....

In other news....this land is your ours....why pay for the privilege of doing what you want where you want

Look at me I'm (insert your amazing thing here) I better ask how it's done on Aberdeen music first just so people know what I'm doing!!!

If you have the money to buy land and lack the intellect to ask the appropriate people how its done, I think your money would be better spent on drugs and alcohol....

In other news....this land is your ours....why pay for the privilege of doing what you want where you want

Well heres a point - maybe someone on abmusic has done it before and could give me a few pointers

Now one thing i wouldnt ask someone on here especially you is how to play an instrument because that would be banging my head against a wall