aberdeen-music

Underflow presents: Hookers Green + Low Miffs + Kenetic + Delawair

Guest Callum, Underflow

If it helps at all we'll mak sure all the bands will be finished before midnight.

The stage times will be (roughly):

Hookers Green 11.00 - 11.30

The Low Miffs 10.15 - 10.45

Kenetic 9.30 - 10.00

Delawair 8.45 - 9.15

Doors 8.00

8.45-11.30 = at least 7 pints, probably moving onto spirits after that.

I can see it now. Standing outside the Tunnels at 11.30.

"Do you want to go for 1 more?"

"Nah, I've got to get up for work at 8 and I'm already pisht"

"Go on"

"OK" :cheers:

another one, turns into another 4, chucked out of exo/snafu wherever at 2, stroll home via a pie shop, probably stay up for a while back at the flat, 4 hours sleep, wake up without time to shave tache, look and smell like a drunken tramp at work :puke:;(:moody:

Fuck it, it's only Friday. :up:

I had an excellent time tonight, was fucking packed and a good vibe but it all seems to have gone so fast! The Low Miffs were amazing, wide as hell but managed to be entertaining with it. The tunes were great too, Kenetic were well on form even managed to pull off technical difficulties without me even noticing they were happening. Delawair were brilliant openers, definatelly one of my favourite acoustic acts around, they were low key, underassuming but absolutelly fantastic. Hookers Green No 1 sounded fantastic to me, even though they had to be torn away from the Holburn Street Beer Festival to play. They recovered well from breaking the kick pedal and went on to get more and more impressive as they careered towards their climax. Which was fucking cool. They introduced Party and started playing and i was thinking "this isn't the right song" then the vocals came in and it was and I got pissed off. But only for a second, then i loved it. Thought it was brilliant that they played a song totally different live, making it more like a remix.

Cheers for everyone who came down, hope you enjoyed it.

Shit. Have I just written a review of my own gig? Shit I should go to bed.

Not a bad review for 3 am! I was impressed last night, particularly by Kenetic. The second piano song they did was quality and their whole set was tight as fuck. The Low Miffs were extremely entertaining. Not the sort of thing I'd listen to at home but tight also and well performed with a healthy dose of tomfoolery.

A solid line up of bands overall, bravo :up: