aberdeen-music

Your new Jukebox needs you!

Neil

We've decided to change things around a bit and have, for now at least, replaced the streaming radio station with a nifty new Jukebox.

As you can see there isn't much on it yet. Rather than take all the tracks already submitted to the radio station across we've decided to start afresh and so we need your music now! The process for submitting your tracks and podcasts could not be easier. Simply fill out the form on the Jukebox page (you need to be registered and logged in first) and supply us with a link to where we can download your track (be it from a MySpace page, your own web site or whatever) and leave the rest to us.

We will go off and download the track and upload it to the aberdeen-music web server where it will instantly become available from the Jukebox. Anyone can access the Jukebox and can both listen to and download tracks any from it. So it's an excellent way of distributing your music to the public.

As you can see we are also happy for people to submit their own podcasts as well. I've been informed that a certain DJ Dave Milne will soon be kicking things off in that department. Unless someone else beats him to it of course?

Feedback welcome as always.

Some way of being able to tell how many people have listened to or downloaded your songs might be nice.

I'll see what I can do. :)

Great feedback so far and already the list of tracks available from the Jukebox is building up nicely.

Some way of being able to tell how many people have listened to or downloaded your songs might be nice.

Okay, there is now a little Top 5 Chart of the most listened to tracks on the Jukebox page for you all to take a peek at.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
who is tumor foot? It is usually the track I put on first.

it is colonopenbracket's heartache of soccer moms speeded up with about 5 extra little sounds thrown in, garbage in my opinion