aberdeen-music

Band positions open!! Singer/Guitarist needed urgently!! or a singer and a guitarist!

wazzer88

A singer / Guitarist is needed to join an already formed band.... material is not a problem as alot of stuff are written by Myself and the other founder of the band richard. but others with there own material are more thn welcom to chip in!

We are a punk rock, indie band that does not fix to any pacific genre of music! The band Urgently need a singer as we have stuff to record and have no singer currently!! .. we would prefer a singer who can play guitar but we will take on a singer who cannot play an instrument!! if so we will need another guitarist aswell to come in at this important time for the band

they are both permanant positions and not temporary ones!!

the members are as followed

Drummer - George mcPherson (15)

Bass - Lee thomson (19)

Rythm Guitar - Wayne Mickleburgh (18) ( Myself!)

Backin vocals and Guitar ( temporary left the band due to personal reasons ) Richard Martin (16)

The band are influences byt the likes of blink 182, Feeder, Fall out boy, All american rejects, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Green day, The skids, The undertones, Arctic monkeys! and many more!

You must bee around the ages of 15 - 20 year old and if you are intrested then give me a pm or a e-mail at waynemick@hotmail.com

A singer / Guitarist is needed to join an already formed band.... material is not a problem as alot of stuff are written by Myself and the other founder of the band richard. but others with there own material are more thn welcom to chip in!

We are a punk rock, indie band that does not fix to any pacific genre of music! The band Urgently need a singer as we have stuff to record and have no singer currently!! .. we would prefer a singer who can play guitar but we will take on a singer who cannot play an instrument!! if so we will need another guitarist aswell to come in at this important time for the band

they are both permanant positions and not temporary ones!!

the members are as followed

Drummer - George mcPherson (15)

Bass - Lee thomson (19)

Rythm Guitar - Wayne Mickleburgh (18) ( Myself!)

Backin vocals and Guitar ( temporary left the band due to personal reasons ) Richard Martin (16)

The band are influences byt the likes of blink 182, Feeder, Fall out boy, All american rejects, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Green day, The skids, The undertones, Arctic monkeys! and many more!

You must bee around the ages of 15 - 20 year old and if you are intrested then give me a pm or a e-mail at waynemick@hotmail.com

Hi my names Marie Im a vocalist looking for a band Im not sure if Id be what your looking for though. My voice is quite versitile but I am female as you can probably guess. Im 19

• 2 weeks later...

Good Days, I am no longer a member of this band but I certainly wish them good luck in the future.

Just for the record people, this is an actually good sounding band (for once). Perhaps, with the bands permission I may get to return but the way things are looking, I'm not sadly.

Like I said, Good luck guys! I'll have to see you live some day.

• 2 years later...

idk if this helps but unlike the other ppl that commented you back im really dedicated to take part in a band that wants to make a name for themselves...i myself u to be the frontman for a little band i stated in not to while back but they moved to california so now im looking to be active in a new band as...im totally interested in bein vocalist for your band, ive already wrote up lyrics for a couple of songs and have done covers for several songs such as THE BLISTER EXISTS by SLIPKNOT...plz let me know if u guys still need a vocalist