aberdeen-music

Halloween

Rass

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M.A.P.S are playing at the Tunnels so I'll be there. Hookers Green are playing as well it seems. People should come. There could be lots of pissed up art students to entertain you if the bands don't :up:

Hmm, Maps plus Hooker's green sounds good. Pissed art students don't. I'm sure I can cope though...

I've just going round to a friend's flat on the 28th. No idea what I'm going tio be yet. I do a good Zombie costume so that's my fall-back.

I'd love to go as Marty McFly... but I'm a girl and don't own a hoverboard. It sucks being a girl... costumes are rubbish.

marty mcfly wears a hat. tuck your hair up into the hat. sorted.

i was gonna go as a transformer then i saw some AMAZING transformers costumes that actually transformed and knew there'd be no point unless i could match that. the swines.

so i'm dressing as something else on halloween.

It sucks being a girl... costumes are rubbish.

not a chance, just do the classic 'girls at halloween' thing and take any character or inanimate object in the world, wear something that might slightly allude to who/what you're meant to be and then break the cardinal sin of wearing a short skirt and having your tits hanging out and voila - a costume!

some suggestions for ladies this year, away from the classic 'horny devil' or 'naughty santa' might be 'slutty eiffel tower' or 'great wall of whores, china' :D

halloween made easy!

/x

not a chance, just do the classic 'girls at halloween' thing and take any character or inanimate object in the world, wear something that might slightly allude to who/what you're meant to be and then break the cardinal sin of wearing a short skirt and having your tits hanging out and voila - a costume!

some suggestions for ladies this year, away from the classic 'horny devil' or 'naughty santa' might be 'slutty eiffel tower' or 'great wall of whores, china' :D

halloween made easy!

/x

I love you Spoonie!

I'm going as a lady bug. Not scary I know, but apparently they cause something like 6 deaths a year. Or maybe I'm just really guillible. Regardless I get to wear my gorgeous new dress and shoes and it's sticking with the insect theme from last year.

Either that or I'll fall back on my old faithful of America McGee's Alice, which you guys can cath a preview of tomorrow when I have to waitress at The Lemon Tree dressed up. I swear, tomorrow will be one of those days a customer gives me shit and I'm going to have to try and defend myself wearing fancy dress. No dignity at all.

if you're thinking of going to anything i hope it's the grays school of art halloween party cause that'll give you a chance to show up all those pretentious art students. or if you're a pretentious art student just pay then you can have as big a party as you want but with added booze. oh yeaaaaaa. :)

Going as Burnt Face Man is tempting but I have the feeling that as most people (probably) don't know who 'he' is, they'd think I just had dirt on my face by accident! :down:

Clicky

Otherwise I'm not sure - nothing is really coming to mind straight off that would be 'a hit'! o_O

I know he he is and that would be a fantastic costume..but i know how frustrating it can be to be out at halloween and have to explian your costume to everyone you meet.

Also it would be cool if you had someone with you dressed as Suggestion Boy.

Remember kids: Crime is a Shit that needs wiping up!

best costume i ever saw was a guy at school on that lame dress up day they do... the guy wore a grey bodysuit, and stitched a few double duvet's (white) together, then rolled them up into a spiral, and attached them to his back... he spent the whole school day lying on a skateboard pushing his way really slowly along hte coridoors as a snail...