aberdeen-music

Halloween

Rass

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best costume i ever saw was a guy at school on that lame dress up day they do... the guy wore a grey bodysuit, and stitched a few double duvet's (white) together, then rolled them up into a spiral, and attached them to his back... he spent the whole school day lying on a skateboard pushing his way really slowly along hte coridoors as a snail...

Listen to you calling it lame. I bet you enjoyed every minute of dress up days.

:up:

Not for me it's not. Uni gave me 2 huge courseworks and a bunch of tests to revise for. So I have decided to postpone it until nearer christmas.

Yay!

[if you see someone out dressed up near christmas it might be me!]

[unless they are dressed as santa, thats probably just some other person.]

[unless it's a vampire santa/dyslexic satan/maniacal axe-wielding kringle-bot 9000 or something. That might be me!]

Full marks to the guy dressed as Dr. Zoidberg in Moshulu last night.

i saw this guy tonight ! yesss ! i saw the tin man as well and my friend was trying to convince me he was actually bender but alas...

i'm not keen on moshulu and this is the first time i've been in a few months. it was very good tonight though, i really enjoyed myself. :up:

I got my photo taken with Bender and Zoidberg. Best costume I saw last night was Hunter S Thompson off of Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. I was supposed to be Eddie off The Rocky Horror SHow but I ended up more as just a dead zombie 50s rock n roll greaser with a quiff and a leatherjacket. oh and a big scar.

I got my photo taken with Bender and Zoidberg. Best costume I saw last night was Hunter S Thompson off of Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. I was supposed to be Eddie off The Rocky Horror SHow but I ended up more as just a dead zombie 50s rock n roll greaser with a quiff and a leatherjacket. oh and a big scar.

That's you!!!!! OK so we finally met! I was Frank N Furter.

There was a tin man (Jimsin) and a Bender out last night. My favourite costume though was Claire who went dressed as Alice after she eats the mushroom and grows inside the house. I got to eat a bit of her mushroom too. That's not a euphamism.

I had a good time, loads of fucking ace costumes, although i didnt bump into many people I knew, thus being the trouble with halloween, one of my close friends had to stare for ages before he worked out who I was.

My costume was way too obscure though, not a single person knew who i was supposed to be. Although it might just have been shit

That's you!!!!! OK so we finally met! I was Frank N Furter.

There was a tin man (Jimsin) and a Bender out last night. My favourite costume though was Claire who went dressed as Alice after she eats the mushroom and grows inside the house. I got to eat a bit of her mushroom too. That's not a euphamism.

Madness! So the first time we meet you chop me up with an axe. You made a great Frank N Furter btw.

I had 50 (yes, 50) kids from the village knocking on the door. My wife had made up 40 bags of mixed sweets and I fully expected there to be 20 left over. As it was, the wee basturts totally cleaned me out. I've got absolutely fuck-all left in the house...and I had to listen to 50 toe-curling jokes. Sheesh o_O

Next year it'll be back to the old "lights oot, naebday's hame" routine.

i was thinking about this today and if you feed the first few well, word will get out that you've got the goods. then, beat the shit out of the fourth or fifth kid and leave them bleeding and dying on your doorstep. this way, there will be a great number of children en-route to your abode and they'll see the chaos and understand that coming and knocking would be a very bad idea. it might cost you a few sweets in the first instance but you've got to speculate to accumulate.

/x

I had 50 (yes, 50) kids from the village knocking on the door. My wife had made up 40 bags of mixed sweets and I fully expected there to be 20 left over. As it was, the wee basturts totally cleaned me out. I've got absolutely fuck-all left in the house...and I had to listen to 50 toe-curling jokes. Sheesh o_O

Next year it'll be back to the old "lights oot, naebday's hame" routine.

at least you got a joke. the little buggers round by me just go "trick or treat" then get confused when you say you want a trick from them. :gringo:

not to mention 1 group, "we want some more nuts!" *grabs 2 handfuls*, "i want a banana" *grabs a banana* (the last one :( )

just aswel my dog buggered off to the living room, they'd said they wanted her too. . i honestly think they'd have thrown her in their bags with the rest of the stuff the nabbed!

thought I saw 2 Hunter S Thompson folk? Maybe it was the booze though...

My favourite was the guy dressed as Tequila Mike, especially confusing seeing as the real Mike had shaved off his beard. Or my friend who went was dressed as herself in bed. Nice to see that the usual wear-as-little-as-possible rule of halloween was vastly ignored by the girls in Moshulu, yay for making an effort with *real* costumes! Apart from one girl wandering around in a bikini who I'm sure I saw wearing the same thing at Obedience School.