aberdeen-music

driving instructors?

framheim

BSM seems to get a bad rep from some people but it all depends on which instructor you end up with. The one I had was great banter and a great teacher, he was really patient and just got the job done.

If I could remember what his second name was I'd recommend him to you... but it was a few years ago so I've totally forgotten... if you went in and asked if Derek was still instructing the folk in the office might know.

phillips? if it was he kept cancelling my lessons and trying to overcharge

• 3 months later...

Driving instructors

Looking for a bit of advice in driving instructors preferably in aberdeen. I used to learn to drive with an instructor in Ellon and did so for well over a year, but I never did pass my test in the end (despite having spent hundreds of pounds on lessons, but that's another story). I don't really care about the cost as long's they're half decent and I can pass second time.

So, any recommendations? My theory runs out in July and I can't be bothered paying anothr 40 to re-do it, so I'd like to have passed by summer.