aberdeen-music

Guitar Hero 2

Skull Commander

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i only jsut started playing guitar hero this weekend.

currently halfway through career on hard. im not looking forward to expert.

Just stick in and eventually you will get there! Once expert 'clicks' medium will seem very slow and easy.

......and while we are on the subject of guitar hero, number 3 is out in about a month or so. :D

I got guitar hero 2 ages ago. Completed all the difficulties up to expert, which i stopped playing because i felt what made it a great game was that it was so fun. And i found that expert mode sapped the fun out of it a wee bit.

Also you think it would be amazing to play with your mates when pished. Which it is, but its just sooo impossible to do well at it when sloshed. Nae that it stops me trying. :p

• 2 weeks later...
can anybody do freebird on expert?

its the last one i have to do and i really just cant do it.

please help me

finally did it last ngiht after trying ti about 10 times.

the key is when to use your star power. the solo has about 4 parts which you need to just get through or use star power and mash like fuck. the rest of it is kind of easy compared to stuff like Hangar 18.

i went to flashing red in the end wankery section, with about 5 seconds of the song to go. only time id ever reached there. if I'd failed, I would have fucking killed myself.

next challenge: Jordan by Buckethead on Expert. Fuck me!