aberdeen-music

Diefenbaker/Fighting Cougars/Slaphappy/The Kevins

psydoll

Went to see them last night in Dundee at the Beat Bar and was most impressed - mainly with the Fighting Cougars - missed them at Drakes thanks to work but I see why people enjoyed them so much, energy dripping off of them at all times :D

The Kevins were young and didn't seem like they'd rehearsed much and didn't really get much vocal support from their mates that had come along. Their Matt Davies haircuts didn't impress and they were branded 'emowank' by an anonymous member of the audience.

Slaphappy were pleasing and seemed to be having fun - good communication with the audience as well. Think they're playing Aberdeen soon?

Diefenbaker were good as well and I even had a wee dance along to it but was quite boozy and forget the end of the set (no reviewers job for me then...) and they seemed like really nice guys. Must head down to Dundee for more gigs in the future. Massive thanks to Roddy for putting us up and apologies for drunken antics :dunce: