aberdeen-music

Indie/punk band needs a new vocalist/ frontman

wazzer88

Up and comin band the youth currently need a new frontman/ vocalist to re-complete the band line up! we are a mix of rock, indie and punk music and are almost ready to record our first album!

the bands influences are Feeder, Foo fighters, Blink 182, All-American Rejects, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day, The Offspring, ASH, Lostprophets, Muse, The kooks, Nirvana, The strokes and Fall out boy!

The band have been formed for 4 months and have already got a small fanbase! with the demand to hear us gigin the need for a new frontman/ vocalist is vital as we prepare to make our break thru in the music scene!

The band currently consists of Drummer George McPherson (15) who is the best drummer i have seen goin about aberdeen! Myself wayne mickleburgh ( 18) which i play rythm guitar and do some backin vocals! Ex-Bassist now Lead guitarist Richard Martin ( almost 17) who will do backin vocals also!

And a brand new bassist is currently been added to the band with him meeting up with us on friday at our practice!

The band will play a few covers and over 10 originals are in completion or completed and ready to be recorded for our first album!

If you are between the age of 15 and 20 and intrested then send details of yourself to my e-mail n msn address or pm me with your details!

The band are performing and practicing this friday ( 6th october ) so if you are intrested we can get you in to see us or join us for a jam! :popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...