aberdeen-music

Draconian VS. Richards

That's a nice wee drawing/tattoo there Dave.

Why would you have to ask permission to use the picture though?

polite to ask innit.

edit: also gabi as the artist holds the copyright to her work. the bird was part of a series that gabi did. i was considering getting a bird tattoo and when i saw the series of drawings by gabi i thought they'd work quite well as tat's. gabi and phil very kindly provided me with a few different files with decent sized images for printing off so i could get a good tat.

polite to ask innit.

edit: also gabi as the artist holds the copyright to her work. the bird was part of a series that gabi did. i was considering getting a bird tattoo and when i saw the series of drawings by gabi i thought they'd work quite well as tat's. gabi and phil very kindly provided me with a few different files with decent sized images for printing off so i could get a good tat.

I guess.

That was pretty good of them. Glad it turned out well. You got the bug for getting more then?

I guess.

That was pretty good of them. Glad it turned out well. You got the bug for getting more then?

yea, already have a concept for adding to this one. i'd like to add leaves drawn in a similar style so that they're framing the bird almost. be a while before i can afford that though.

yea, already have a concept for adding to this one. i'd like to add leaves drawn in a similar style so that they're framing the bird almost. be a while before i can afford that though.

How much did that one cost, if you don't mind me asking?

Cost is the only thing stopping me from getting more at the moment :(

• 2 weeks later...
Not to come across as a dick, but I'm sure if you went in and discussed it with the tattooist, you could come up with something that you are both happy with. I'm sure they could do any type of bird.

ha ha I've been searching pic's & tattoos (hence asking the question!) My tattooist is in Dundee and I ain't just popping down there for a chat. I am already on that case....just interested in the aritst he spoke to ;) there are soo many birds!

Has anyone been to the tattoist in Elgin? Is it any good? I'm going up there next week for a week and I'll drive past it every day. I thought I might pop in and get something if he's any good.

Bishopmill?

In a short answer, No

90% of the tattoos I've see I wouldn't say they were anything special, or well done

Has anyone been to the tattoist in Elgin? Is it any good? I'm going up there next week for a week and I'll drive past it every day. I thought I might pop in and get something if he's any good.

Well, he let me "have a go" at tattoing my Dad so I wouldn't say they were the most professional outfit.

• 2 weeks later...