aberdeen-music

in desperate need of a band

hobojones

drummer/ singer from alford (just outside aberdeen) needs band bad.

all right anybody who's interested can sign up don't care what sex or whatever you are you can join this band if you can play, this is a band not a statement.

im lookin for a guitarist, bassist, pianist and possibally second guitarust and after i've sorted that out a drummer or singer would be usefull, seein as i do both the entire bands decision will tell me what we need.

this band isn't exactly gonna a 100% commital band, i'm sill at school so its gonna be pretty much weekends only that i can jam, don't care what age or what you do just as long as you can play. i am pretty damn serious about startin a band so im not just lookin for a piss about.

the type of music that im lookin to play is a huge variation, goin between alt. rock, emo rock, folk rock, metal, funk, death metal, jazz, pretty much almost any style of playin cos that list goes on and on, so anybody that can improvise with any tune would be could, so sign up all that wish and i should get back to you ASAP

hey man my band decipher need a drummer quick smart we are playin battle of the bands and have a few gigs lined up after that,our recent drummer had just got some news that stopped him from carrying on with the band but check us out if you like what you hear give me a buzz on 07867566218 or have a listen at www.myspace.com/deciphermusicrules