aberdeen-music

To anyone who ever went or worked at Flying Circus @ Moshulu

Craig Fudge

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't really make much sense, it really was the best night out. I thought it would have been much quieter than it was in the summer, but with the students all coming back it doesn't really make much sense.

Also, you guys know that it's down in all the freshers books as being a night of 'cheesy pop' in moshulu this upcoming week?

Doesn't really make much sense' date=' it really was the best night out. I thought it would have been much quieter than it was in the summer, but with the students all coming back it doesn't really make much sense.

Also, you guys know that it's down in all the freshers books as being a night of 'cheesy pop' in moshulu this upcoming week?[/quote']

Just 'cause there's no more 'Flying Circus' doesn't mean there's not gonna be something on on Wednesday.....

I still can't beleive it. I was so looking forward to going to Flying Circus when I was back up in the 'deen. I even found a guy who can down a pint in less than 3 seconds and we were gonna destroy everyone in the drinking contest.

Even when I worked at Moshulu, Flying Circus was always the most fun night.

Any chance of you taking it to another venue i.e. The Tunnels??

just meant the fact that its no longer flying circus. i know the clubs still open on wednesdays, and we only know that cause of the rotas. and for those of us who werent working lastnight, we wouldnt have seen the new rotas, so therefore we would assume that moshulu would no longer be open on wednesdays.