aberdeen-music

So, you dig the 60's huh?

Guest MKII

Do you have any 60s jazz mags? ;)

when we cleaned out my grandads shed after he died, we found a big stash of playboys and penthouses from the 60s and 70s which he'd been given when he worked at the nearby US airforce base. dad promptly threw them in the skip, much to the dismay of my uncle and me! i'm pretty sure they'd have been worth something!

/x

when we cleaned out my grandads shed after he died' date=' we found a big stash of playboys and penthouses from the 60s and 70s which he'd been given when he worked at the nearby US airforce base. dad promptly threw them in the skip, much to the dismay of my uncle and me! i'm pretty sure they'd have been worth something!

/x[/quote']

Grandad! you old devil!

Bet they were full of proper curvy women with big pointy boobies and hips and things - as opposed to the plasticky silicon stick insect slappers that they tell me are prevalent in todays mags (naturally, I wouldn't know anything about that myself :rolleyes:)

DZL

Grandad! you old devil!

Bet they were full of proper curvy women with big pointy boobies and hips and things - as opposed to the plasticky silicon stick insect slappers that they tell me are prevalent in todays mags (naturally' date=' I wouldn't know anything about that myself :rolleyes:)

DZL[/quote']

The majority of playboys from 1972 are sublime!!!

March in particular. :up: