aberdeen-music

Fags

Chi 666

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Blastcap

i smoke the bones of kerrang readers, and i have to say its a fairly mellow smoke. thank god i saw the advert in the peoples friend. mind you i'm on holiday so i'm smoking a wee bit of smack just for jollies.

Tee hee!

Man Killed By No-Smoking Sign - February 20th 2006

A man from King's Lynn, England was killed when a large no-smoking sign fell from its mountings on the ceiling of a local restaurant. Although paramedics were quick to arrive on the scene, the man was declared dead immediately – as the sign had completely decapitated him.

The restaurant – which can't be named for legal reasons – released a statement claiming that following the man's death they immediately checked the fixtures of the other hanging signs in the building and they were all determined to be secure. They also claimed that their policy of making their suspended signs from sheet steel was entirely justified – as all of their previous plastic no-smoking signs had quickly become stained by the cigarette smoke from the people ignoring them. <snip>

http://www.randomperspective.com/page.asp?1news/3/023

:D

I Inhale good ol benny hennies!!

12 y.o - Started smoking Benny Hennies because i stole em from my mum as thats what she smoked.

(Cough, Cough)

13 1/2 - 16 y.o - Started smoking regal because everyone at school smoked em and i was easily led. Peer pressure etc. Used my dinner money.

(Cough, Splutter)

16 y.o - 19 y.o - Left school, started smokin lammy bammies as they were cheap. Didnt get dinner money!

(Splutter, Splutter)

19 y.o - Went offshore, get paid heaps, fags are cheap as fuck, so now i am back on the benny hennies!!!!

(Splutter Cough)!!

I also quite enjoy this smokin ban as ive met some really interesting people outside pubs and clubs i might not have met being inside with the non smokers (My missus etc)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

I also quite enjoy this smokin ban as ive met some really interesting people outside pubs and clubs i might not have met being inside with the non smokers (My missus etc)

Amen to that, the smoking ban's done me the world of good, it's amazing what you can pick up outside Weep.