aberdeen-music

Fags

Chi 666

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Gold - it doesn't have ANY additives to it' date=' just tobacco. Tastes pretty damn nice. Plus I don't have to inhale cyanide. That one ALWAYS fucks me off.

A few of the deli's in glasgow get it in, i heartily reccomend it.[/quote']

hey are those the ones with the north american indian on the front? I once tried this herbal smoking mix from holland and b but the stuff was really sparky upon smoking and tasted harsh!

I smoke cutters choice.

that's a lot of excitement!....

I thought smokers only had a tiny amount of fluid in their bodies' date=' so their love bogies come out quite dry....or is that a non-smokers urban myth?[/quote']

My general fluid levels are fine I think, never considered it. Smoking reduces the sperm count but I don't know if that reduces the amount of fluid in your "explosions". I'm happy enough with my volumes but I've never put my blurt under the microscope to check the swimmers oot. I'm sure I'll find out one day.......unless of course I die of any number of smoking related diseases before I plan fatherhood or accidentally get someone up the duff.

Smoking, mmmm, 30 mins.....