aberdeen-music

Fags

Chi 666

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tis a sign of the modern world that ryan, i think your better off being an international terrorist in this day and age than a smoker. i so wish non and anti smokers would lighten up a bit ho ho!

blue drum for rollies (smoking and enjoying one whilst i type this although i'm sure a ban on smoking in one's own flat/car will no doubt be implemented at some point), royals superkings when i'm in the car. though i prefer marlboro reds but royals are a quid cheaper plus i havent seen marlboro 100's in ages, i did find a packet in a shop in the republic of ireland last year. also like the occasional hamlet!

tis a sign of the modern world that ryan' date=' i think your better off being an international terrorist in this day and age than a smoker. i so wish non and anti smokers would lighten up a bit ho ho![/quote']

They don't even have anything left to complain about, the ban is in place, yet they still love to moan about smokers!

Back on topic, I smoke Marlboros, primarily Lights or Blend 27's (which I'm delighted they've brought over to the UK now, but they don't have the wood-grain packets they have elsewhere).

tis a sign of the modern world that ryan' date=' i think your better off being an international terrorist in this day and age than a smoker. i so wish non and anti smokers would lighten up a bit ho ho!

blue drum for rollies (smoking and enjoying one whilst i type this although i'm sure a ban on smoking in one's own flat/car will no doubt be implemented at some point), royals superkings when i'm in the car. though i prefer marlboro reds but royals are a quid cheaper plus i havent seen marlboro 100's in ages, i did find a packet in a shop in the republic of ireland last year. also like the occasional hamlet![/quote']

i do like the odd hamlet here and there.

Whats Marlboro 100s?

Common as muck and allegedly poofy - Marlboro "Golds" (formerly "lights") when out and about. A Regal is nice for a change if you're feeling really hard. Amber Leaf or Golden Virginia when kicking about the flat where rolling a cigarette doesn't seem like so much of a hassle. I like Golden Virginia better but I like the little box you get with Amber Leaf with "free papers" in it even though they are too thick. Also Golden Virginia can be fun because they have the word "virgin" in them. That's someone who hasn't done it yet, but that's by the by....

Whilst on the subject, there should be more facilities for disposing of cigarette butts. Surely it should be law that every pub requires a bit ash tray type thing outside it? We'll be driven from the streets soon enough anyway..............if the lung cancer doesn't come first.

They don't even have anything left to complain about' date=' the ban is in place, yet they still love to moan about smokers![/quote']

well, there could be an exclusion zone at the entrance of every pub !... it's like walking through a smoking convention getting into a place now, and you stinky rude fuckers don't move so quick, with your clogged up lungs and lathargic, wheezy asses....

(just jokes, for all you tetchy smokers)...

I smoke purple Silk Cut, I started smoking then as I was trying to cut down - though that's been about a year I've been smoking them now, and I can't smoke anything else because they are too strong. REgal, L&B, Marlboro Light etc just kill me these days!

I tried blue Silk Cut for a while, but I just smoked twice as many.

Guest Neubeatz
I smoke purple Silk Cut' date=' I started smoking then as I was trying to cut down - though that's been about a year I've been smoking them now, and [b']I can't smoke anything else because they are too strong. REgal, L&B, Marlboro Light etc just kill me these days!

I tried blue Silk Cut for a while, but I just smoked twice as many.

Get max strength patches, one on each arm, you'll never fuck about that wimpy tobaco shit again....;)