aberdeen-music

AUDREY (sweden) PEACOCK VISUAL ARTS - SAT 4TH NOV

Dizzy Storm

...think im still floating from that performance on saturday....was a really special show in my eyes! the sound was perfect, Audrey sounded just like their album, the gallery was a great venue for them... Lorenzo were ace, first time ive heard them as a 3 piece, and so were Amber & Tim... :)

the visuals were great, thanks jim and phil, and overall atmosphere was the best (in the end, it took a bit of getting going!)

one of my favourite gigs of the year id say...thanks everyone for coming along, if anyone's got anymore photos please send me the links :love:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a chuckle at the little enforced interlude...poor Jim...what a silly

Picked the right time to duck out for piddle didn't Io_O In my defence Audrey looked like they were about to start playing about 3 times before they did so. I hit play, which, as it would seem, was way too early and VLC doesn't have a loop control. Ach weel... I have applied to Microsnuft for an advertising payment!

Fab night though!

I could have said that the gap was intended as art and a conceptual statement on corporate globalisms unwanted intervention in our independent entertainment sector of society:dunce:

It was the best gig I have ever seen in Aberdeen. The girls were telling me after the gig it was the best of the tour and that it was their very first encore.... And better yet they want to come back which is a proper rarity! Kudos to Sharron and Jim and of course Dave for doing such sterling jobs. Dave, I gotta say through out the gig I found it hard to believe that the sound system was only a small vocal PA. I thought that I was playing in the Lemon tree when I was on stage the sound was THAT good. WELL DONE!!!

And better yet they want to come back which is a proper rarity!

Not really. Overall I'd say most of the touring acts that play in Aberdeen express an interest in coming back here as soon as possible within their tour plans. I'm sure Shaz herself would tell you Arkade/Dizzy acts have expressed or followed up on an interest in playing here again. RFR's listings would suggest that the Noisettes, Mumm-Ra, The Research, SikTh & Jamie T at least have approved of making sure they re-visit these climes.

Have more pride in Aberdeen peoples! ^_^