aberdeen-music

AUDREY (sweden) PEACOCK VISUAL ARTS - SAT 4TH NOV

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing you for the first time as well. It should be a great show in all.

:up:

That's where I felt your post should end. No need for the doubting thomas words... Keep that for the feedback space.

Amber followed by Lorenzo followed by Audrey is a songtastic line-up!

Positivity only please :up:

*Ding*

That's where I felt your post should end. No need for the doubting thomas words... Keep that for the feedback space.

Amber followed by Lorenzo followed by Audrey is a songtastic line-up!

Positivity only please :up:

*Ding*

Oiii, there was positivity!! Even though i don't like their recorded output i'm laying that aside and judging them on the night. I'm not being a doubting Thomas :(

Guest Mr Blastcap
One more thing. If you fancy adding to the evening, bring a cushion. Think of it as a night in but out. We can't supply the fire place or rugs but all else is in place.

I ain't joking by the way. Bring a cushion! It can be left in Peacock and retrieved later...

:up::love:

let me get this right, i can bring my own comfy seat to the gig?

fantastic, thats sold it for me. i'm there,

*nae ding*

How many s is this bad-boy on the door like?

Peacock should look into renting out beanbags for a couple of quid. I was at an open air cinema in Melbourne Botanical Gardens a few years ago and they were charging $5 for rental, didn't see anyone without one, they must've made a killing.....

That's a mighty good tip! :up: Will bring that up with the team.

Enjoy the show tonight everyone,

Nina

Hey, i want some sort of credit for the idea :p

You'll have recouped the cost of the beanbags after a few gigs i'd've thought. Though as we all know Aberdonian skin-flints would probably be happier sitting on their bony arses rather than part with a few quid for comfort :p

Seriously, if you have an opening for a young enthusiastic guy on your team: I'm your man ;)