aberdeen-music

30 profit

RockaFairy

Yes, I think you do.

Although if they sent a cheque, you can insist on some very specific conditions for them collecting it. If they don't comply, it is yours to keep but only at the same time as the bank become no longer required to honour it.

Also, it is highly unlikley that a firm will start recovery action/bring-in the debt collectors for a £30 refund.

Personally, I'd just shove it in the post back to them.

Guest Neubeatz
If say' date=' a company accidently sends you two refund cheques instead of just the one...then realise their mistake and ask for one back...Do I have to?

I feel I should punish them. Their customer service is shocking...and I like my 30 profit. They haven't chased me for a little while either.

Hmm.?[/quote']

It's a dirty cuntin' capitalist world, take the money 4 ur self :up:

If say' date=' a company accidently sends you two refund cheques instead of just the one...then realise their mistake and ask for one back...Do I have to?

I feel I should punish them. Their customer service is shocking...and I like my 30 profit. They haven't chased me for a little while either.

Hmm.?[/quote']

Depends which company.