aberdeen-music

trapped in the closet

Stripey

I saw a bit of this on telly last night' date=' on Charlie Brookers US Screenwipe. It's R Kelly's "hiphopera", and I can't work out if it's meant to be ironic or funny or satirical or serious or what, either way it's extremely fucking wierd. This is part nine, the rest of it is on youtube.

[url']http://youtube.com/watch?v=MLibF2OBS7Q

What a coincidence because I also saw that on telly on the same programme. Had me in stiches - will need to watch the whole thing on youtube.

510a6f8a818744f1f93debd03ade5bbc.gif

Anyone else watching this?

Quality.. Who did you replace with Zizou' date=' and whats the story behind it.. If you know?

Cheers :D[/quote']

*shakes head* That's a video of Cuban knobend Fidel Castro falling on his arse in public in 2004 I think it was?

He broke some bones. And no-one was standing where Zidane is, he's just been edited in.

????? 'framed paedophiles bizarre' ?? more like most bizarre 3 words juxtaposed, it sounds like a Laotian artists workshop or something. Do you perhaps mean the Brass Eye special ("Do you know where YOUR children are?" ..opens filing cabinet containing children etc). Still one of the pinnacles of UK culture.

Screenwipe is the one with Charlie Brooker ranting at a TV, its great.

Its also where I found out that Futurama is returning, woop woop indeed.

????? 'framed paedophiles bizarre' ?? more like most bizarre 3 words juxtaposed' date=' it sounds like a Laotian artists workshop or something. Do you perhaps mean the Brass Eye special ("Do you know where YOUR children are?" ..opens filing cabinet containing children etc). Still one of the pinnacles of UK culture.

Screenwipe is the one with Charlie Brooker ranting at a TV, its great.

Its also where I found out that Futurama is returning, woop woop indeed.[/quote']

It was a bit on screenwipe about an amrican tv show where they pose as teenage girls on chatrooms and solicit sexual advances from men, then when the guy shows up they jump out with the cameras and AHA! YOURE BUSTED!

Guest DustyDeviada
It was a bit on screenwipe about an amrican tv show where they pose as teenage girls on chatrooms and solicit sexual advances from men' date=' then when the guy shows up they jump out with the cameras and AHA! YOURE BUSTED![/quote']

Yup.

If anyone wants to join in this thread but didn't see Screenwipe, it's repeated tonight on BBC4, watch it!

It was a bit on screenwipe about an amrican tv show where they pose as teenage girls on chatrooms and solicit sexual advances from men' date=' then when the guy shows up they jump out with the cameras and AHA! YOURE BUSTED![/quote']

Oh yes, I did see that bit, dark as fuck. Do you think there was a deliberate link twixt that and the 'Entertainment USA' parody montage, must be.

Charlie Brooker is a legend round my way, his Guardian G2 column on a friday is equally deranged and righteously spenetic, as for the original Screenburn in the Guide- journalism doesn't come much better these days.