aberdeen-music

Czech 2 Wave Assault

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Mass Genocide Process, folks can read an interview with 'em in the most recent issue of US anarcho-punk mag Profane Existence. For details, and hey, this ish also incudes a Skuld Records anniversary CD, then check it out here: https://www.profaneexistence.com/magazine.html

Copies here in the UK can be obtained from Active Distribution at http://www.activedistribution.org

Well, what can you say 'bout Malignant Tumour cept awesome. Dirty metal rock 'n' roll. Bastard sons of Motorhead.

Fraid both Birth Machine and Weeping Jesus kinda left me cold. Sorry guys.

Gurkha on the otherhand are much more what I'm used to, and were just great. Crust as fuck.

Spike? Missed 'em. :( Hadn't realised that things were gonna kick off so early.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Aye, really enjoyed that night:

SPD - Usual arse.

Birth Machine - Not my cuppa Tetley at all, but they've offered us Elgin gigs so they're a good band!

Gurkha - Very Filthpact, top notch.

Malignant Tumour - Total surprise, they've gone from goregrind to Motorhead, and it works a treat. The new CD material is pounding as fuck.

Weeping Jesus - Good stuff as ever, and since they went on last they can say they were supported by Malignant Tumour.

Post gig piss-up was at the sweatbox shit-tip rathole called Exodus, or, as it shall now be known, Fortress Wipe.

Amazing night for a number of reasons, roll on Monday. What time are Fuctoff on? They'll lynch me if I miss them again.

As much as the gig was ace tonight' date=' highlight has to be the girl who took the banter ever so seriously between me and Spike Pile Driver members Scorge and Jake ?(

Hopefully i'll catch you pair next monday at the East Neuk to settle this awful feud :laughing:[/quote']

It's a date!

Post gig piss-up was at the sweatbox shit-tip rathole called Exodus' date=' or, as it shall now be known, Fortress Wipe[/quote']

The only other option was Drummonds ie. 'Fortress Billy No Mates'.

It was a good gig. I think it was, anyway.