aberdeen-music

Czech 2 Wave Assault

Jadda Jadda' date=' i am sick a hearing this shit Jan! Tis cool we wont be playing this gig anyway. Would of just been nice to of actually of played a wee gig with some rad bands, to see how we got on etc.. but fuck it! :swearing:

Never mind, back to the drawing board. I will just let a few more folk knock us down a bit more![/quote']

If you want to play a short set with a new lineup you're more than welcome, fuck 40 mins thats for prog bands, 4 songs would be a nice taster of things to come.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FuctOff played there debut gig with 6 songs' date=' it was 5 minutes of material.

Our set now is 13 songs in just under 10 minutes.

Piss off.[/quote']

I was under the impression that A Dead Issue were not going to be a novelty punk act, that's why I think that 4 songs are not enough for their debut gig. :)

This is the most I've looked forward to gigs since the glory year of 1996' date=' Active Minds, Los Crudos and Dropdead all in the same year. Fucking great.[/quote']

Ah, catching Active Minds and Los Crudos at Cellar 35. Awesome shows indeed. And while I was then livin' in London, and could catch only occasional shows here, man, ya had such a vibrant and exciting scene goin' on in Aberdeen back then with lots of folks making it along to shows, lots of local DIY punk acts springing up, folks doin' zines... Ya know, the whole thing had a real buzz about it.

This is the most I've looked forward to gigs since the glory year of 1996' date=' Active Minds, Los Crudos and Dropdead all in the same year. Fucking great.[/quote']

He'min , quit rubbing it in ye total cumbucket.

Well Bazz and myself stayed with the singer from F.U.B.A.R / Suppository / Permanent Death for two days so yeah that's all i have ?( oh to have been into the same music back in the day ( actually to have been alive back when it all kicked off would have been a start )

Aye both gigs sound fucking great !

Would anyone be willing to put me up for the night for the Malignant Tumour gig so i dinna have to catch the bus at back of 11 ? :up:

Cock (joke) and booze will be provided of course o_O .

umm we have 6 songs now by the way and we don't want the first gig to suck but we would like to have one and this is a golden oppourtunity for that i'm personally sick of sitting in a practise room with nothing to work towards and to be honest seana said what we were all thinking she just had the fortitude to say it