aberdeen-music

Czech 2 Wave Assault

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, T.R.I.B.E. are playin' the Malignant Tumour show? Cool. The guys were just awesome last time I caught 'em with Death Mold and Anaeroba. Anyway, this is gonna be such a great show, so lookin' forward to catchin' the MT folks. Was listening to 'em online a couple of weeks back, and man, they're just great.

Lookin' forward too to catching Mass Genocide Process. Folks can also catch 'em at the GGI fest in Edinburgh Sun. Sept. 17th with Filthpact and more. http://www.freewebs.com/ggiedinburgh/

Due to staffing shortages at the east neuk, Malginant tumour gig on the 11th has been moved to No17 Live Music Venue which is on the castlegate above portals, was just in today and it looks like a great wee venue perfect for DIY gigs with a stage and athing! DIY punk rock back on the castlegate, fucking right! If folks could really try their hardest to come along and support this gig at a new venue it'd be really appreciated.

MGP will still be at the East Neuk as planned.

Due to staffing shortages at the east neuk' date=' [b']Malginant tumour gig on the 11th has been moved to No17 Live Music Venue which is on the castlegate above portals, was just in today and it looks like a great wee venue perfect for DIY gigs with a stage and athing! DIY punk rock back on the castlegate, fucking right! If folks could really try their hardest to come along and support this gig at a new venue it'd be really appreciated.

A new show space? Cool. Don't know it. Lookin' forward to checkin' it out.

If I can jump in, and coz I'm digging these shows right now, and this seems as appropriate a place as any to post this, folks who dig crust etc may wanna check out The House Of Misery Radio Chaos. Check out and listen to the shows here: http://www.punk-radio.org/HOM/index.html Just awesome with Misery's Jon playin' the decks.

Sorry about jumping in with this. Was thinkin' folks would be interested in checkin' em out.

You'll need more than 4 songs.

Jadda Jadda, i am sick a hearing this shit Jan! Tis cool we wont be playing this gig anyway. Would of just been nice to of actually of played a wee gig with some rad bands, to see how we got on etc.. but fuck it! :swearing:

Never mind, back to the drawing board. I will just let a few more folk knock us down a bit more!

You'll need more than 4 songs.

Jadda Jadda, i am sick a hearing this shit Jan! Tis cool we wont be playing this gig anyway. Would of just been nice to of actually of played a wee gig with some rad bands, to see how we got on etc.. but fuck it! :swearing:

Never mind, back to the drawing board. I will just let a few more folk knock us down a bit more!