aberdeen-music

Korn unplugged.

Hog

Urgh! That sounds AWFUL. Surely they must have practiced, and just said "Y'know what lads, this sounds terrible. We rely on distortion and volume, and should never pick up an acoustic guitar again." Thats what SHOULD have happened.

And for the record, the last Korn album I bought was *goes to check CD rack* Untouchables. Played once, if that. Anyone want to buy it?

I love Korn but never quite got round to purchasing the last album.

Regarding the clip................

erm...........

eh....................................

WRONG!!!

The drum and guitar is ok and on the whole the vocals are ok, BUT the bass is awful and there are a couple of times where some of Jon's gruffer vocals sound like he is straining to have a dump.

Is this clip a joke? Fieldy seems to have a knowing expression. Maybe he just knows he is ruining the song! ..and the bunny heads?!?!?!

I thought the piano worked quite well with their sound, it gave the whole thing a certain mood. It wasnt brilliant, but i think if they sat down and re-wrote it a bit better for acoustic it would of been ace.

Oh and whoever was wondering why the backing artists were wearing masks, i guess it has something to do with the artwork from the album no-one seems to have ;)

newalbum.gif

Meh, certain things just shouldn't be done acoustic. Especially when they just play the same thing but on acoustic instruments.

I'm a huge Korn fan, but if they were trying to sell that.....

The last album is easily miles better than the last two! If you like Korn, but lost faith over the past couple of years then go pick it up and listen to it a couple of times and you'll love it.