aberdeen-music

To be a typical thrasher

Hog

You have to have a faded Carcass Tshirt.......

"2. the "faded tshirt" metal scene. mainly made up of crap "metal" bands who like to "get fucking wasted" before they play, release countless eps of badly produced material with crap song titles. generally play for fun and dont have many aspirations (element 106, statue of misery etc)" - Stewart Maxwell

:up:

Yeah Chi cheers for tearing up Tunnels and supporting us at Drummonds too. Cya at Moorings on Saturday no doubt!

Hog - is it just me or is my lead sound (not playing) utter shit at the moment? I dunno if I'm liking it the way I probably should!

Its just you.:up:

Yeah Chi cheers for tearing up Tunnels and supporting us at Drummonds too. Cya at Moorings on Saturday no doubt!

Hog - is it just me or is my lead sound (not playing) utter shit at the moment? I dunno if I'm liking it the way I probably should!

cheers dude. i will be down straight after the rocky horror picture show!

what time yous on?

Hog - is it just me or is my lead sound (not playing) utter shit at the moment? I dunno if I'm liking it the way I probably should

Well tone comes mostly from the fingers, so your lead playing will be shaping your sound!

Yeah I know that much dude. I haven't altered my technique though and my lead tone was fine with the Mesa. I find that it's as if my wah doesn't agree with the Powerball the way it should (yes I've messed with the EQ in all ways possible etc.).

It's when I use my wah for leads - it sounds iffy. I love my tone otherwise. My fingers seem to work. :D