aberdeen-music

Good Books / Fields @ Tunnels

Rob

• 1 month later...

Yeah i thought about that myself, but decided to wait untill the gig to gage the situation..

Hopefully know more by then..

So if anyone's coming to the gig, stop past and say hello, there might be a badge in it for you (wow) and maybe even details of an aftershow (that's a maybe)..

Aye it was very good. Fields impressed a lot and GoodBooks were really tight live. Kid Harpoon was quite power acoustic/antifolksy so that went down well with me. Well worth the ticket money.

And the afterparty was really good, even if someone had to be sent home in an ambulance! Wouldn't want to be Marc cleaning his house right now ;)

Aye it was very good. Fields impressed a lot and GoodBooks were really tight live. Kid Harpoon was quite power acoustic/antifolksy so that went down well with me. Well worth the ticket money.

And the afterparty was really good, even if someone had to be sent home in an ambulance! Wouldn't want to be Marc cleaning his house right now ;)

yeah been cleaning for quite a few hours n still not totally clean, lots of damages, barrys ok, he cant walk well but hell get by, great night, great party, great people, very messy tho